Services / Missions
Thank you for taking time to volunteer and learn more about our ministries.
St. Matthews Area Ministries is a 502 (c)(3) non-profit organization, and your donations may be tax deductible.
All services are restricted to 40207 and a portion of the 40220 zip codes.
Services Offered By St. MAM
- Food Pantry/Dare to Care Site:
St. MAM Pantry, Dare to Care, USDA Commodities, Fresh Produce & Bread are available monthly.
Gluten Free/Organic Pantry is available monthly.
- Senior Commodities (CSFP): Available monthly to those who are 60+ & income qualify.
- Home-Bound Delivery: Monthly food delivery for those individuals unable to come in and utilize the St. MAM food pantry.
- Early Essentials for Infants & Toddlers: Diapers, wipes and gently used clothing sizes Newborn - 6 available monthly. (Other items, if available.)
- School Supplies: Collected year round and distributed during the first week of August. (Items will continue to be passed out year round, if available.)
- Seasonal Assistance: Holiday Baskets distributed for Easter & Thanksgiving. Hams only at Christmas.
Call 502-893-0205 Monday, Tuesday or Thursday from 9 to 2
Services Are By Appointment Only
Financial Assistance with Rent and Utilities
- Must live in 40207 or the St. MAM portion of the 40220 zip codes. Click here to verify your address.
- For LG&E must have received a disconnection notice (brown bill). For Louisville Water it must be past due.
- Click here for the online application
- Email the following to SarahBanks@stmam.com.
a. Photo ID
b. Lease or letter from your landlord stating how much you owe
c. Household income for the last 30 days/4 weeks
d. Most current LG&E and/or Louisville Water bill