Services Offered By St. MAM
- Food Pantry/Dare to Care Site:
St. MAM Pantry, Dare to Care, USDA Commodities, Fresh Produce & Bread are available monthly.
Gluten Free/Organic Pantry is available monthly.
- Senior Commodities (CSFP): Available monthly to those who are 60+ & income qualify.
- Home-Bound Delivery: Monthly food delivery for those individuals unable to come in and utilize the St. MAM food pantry.
- Early Essentials for Infants & Toddlers: Diapers, wipes and gently used clothing sizes Newborn - 6 available monthly. (Other items, if available.)
- School Supplies: Collected year round and distributed during the first week of August. (Items will continue to be passed out year round, if available.)
- Seasonal Assistance: Holiday Baskets distributed for Easter & Thanksgiving. Hams only at Christmas.
Services Are By Appointment Only
LG&E & Louisville Water Assistance
- Must live in 40207 or the St. MAM portion of the 40220 zip codes.
- Must have received a disconnection notice.
- Click here for the online application.
- Email a copy of your Photo ID, Household Income for the Last 30 Days, and Utility Bill to Sarah at SarahBanks@stmam.com.
St. MAM office hours are Monday, Tuesday & Thursday from 9 am - 2 pm. If you have any questions, call us at 502-893-5704.
If you live in a different zip code, within Jefferson County, you can find more information at www.louisvilleministries.org.